- Anzen Technology Systems Limited are committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors and users.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of such persons; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Anzen Technology Systems Limited.
- The personal data that we collect
- In this Section 2 we have set out the general categories of personal data that we process.
- We may process data enabling us to get in touch with you ("contact data").[ The contact data may include your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address.
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or that we send to you ("communication data"). The communication data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
- Purposes of processing and legal bases
- In this Section 3, we have set out the purposes for which we may process personal data and the legal bases of the processing.
- Operations - We may process your personal data for [the purposes of operating our website. The legal basis for this processing is the proper administration of our website, services and business.
- Relationships and communications - We may process contact data, and/or communication data for the purposes of managing our relationships, communicating with you by email, SMS, post, fax and/or telephone, providing support services and complaint handling. The legal basis for this processing is communications with our website visitors, service users, individual customers and customer personnel, the maintenance of relationships, and the proper administration of our website, services and business
- Record keeping - We may process your personal data for the purposes of creating and maintaining our databases, back-up copies of our databases and our business records generally. The legal basis for this processing is ensuring that we have access to all the information we need to properly and efficiently run our business in accordance with this policy.
- Legal compliance and vital interests - We may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Providing your personal data to others
- Your personal data held in our website database will be stored on the servers of our hosting services providers.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
(a) Contact data will be retained for a minimum period of 2 years following the date of the most recent
contact between you and us, and for a maximum period of 5 years following that date;
(d) Communication data will be retained for a minimum period of 2 years following the date of the communication in question, and for a maximum period of 5 years following that date;
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Your rights
- In this Section 7, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
(b) the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete
incomplete personal data;
(c) the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
(d) the right to restrict processing - you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
(e) the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
(f) the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
- These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting https://edpb.europa.eu/our-work-tools/general-guidance/gdpr-guidelines-recommendations-best-practices_en and https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Anzen Technology Systems Limited.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11497119 and our registered office is at Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom BN1 6SB
- You can contact us:
(a) Using our website contact form;
(b) By email, using email@example.com